Thank you for attending the previous Mindful Leadership Forum. As a way of saying thanks for your support, we’d like to offer you and your team an additional $200 off the current Mindful Leadership Forum ticket price.
This means, if you were to take advantage of this offer until 13 October, you would save $400 off the standard ticket price. Simply use the promo code “loyalty200” to redeem this reduced rate.
>> Book Before 13 October and Save $400 off the Standard Ticket Price
If you’re on the fence about whether to return to the Mindful Leadership Forum, let me give you three reasons why you should.
REASON #1: NEW SPEAKERS
This year we have a phenomenal line up of 13 keynote speakers including…
- Pixar’s former CFO, Lawrence Levy “The hidden costs of performance culture, and what we can do to build better, stronger, more humanistic organisations”
- Dr. Heidi Hanna, renowned Neuroscience expert and NY Times Bestselling Author “Simple strategies to boost focus, creativity and resilience at Microsoft, GE, Starbucks and Boeing”
- Lieutenant Colonel Richard Mogg, The Australian Army “Mindfulness for improved human performance, emotional intelligence and cognitive mastery”
- eBay Australia’s Britta Baumann, “How a Mindfulness Program at eBay Australia has increased employees’ empathy, stress resilience and self-control”
- Special guest, Marc Lesser the Co-Founder of Google’s world famous Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute
REASON #2: NEW CONTENT
We’ve crafted this year’s content based on what we’ve heard in our round table conversations and research groups. Examples of some of the themes included in the 2017 program are…
- Full-Hearted Leadership: How Courage and Love are Reframing Culture in Times of Change – Michele Bousquet, Senior Director, Organisational Development, GoPro
- How to Grow Mindful Leadership in Organisations – Francine Paton, Future Capability Advisor, Westpac
- How to Accomplish More by Doing Less – Marc Lesser, Co-Founder, Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institue
- Empowering Your Team to Perform at Their Peak – Olly Bridge, Head of Wellbeing, Medibank
- The Mindfulness (R)evolution within HSBC & The Banking Industry – Paula Conroy, Country Head Client Management, HSBC Bank Australia
REASON #3: NEW FRIENDS
You’ll have the opportunity to connect with 400+ leaders and changemakers from around Australia who are committed to human growth and development as a vehicle to building a better culture and peak performance. You’ll make new friends, professional connections and gain support for your personal growth, leadership and career opportunities.
If you’d like to download a brochure for the Mindful Leadership Forum, click here to learn more.
Please let us know if you have any questions. If you have a team that you’d like to bring, just email carolyn.watt@
Come grow with us!
P.S. I made the following short video sharing why so many people return to the Mindful Leadership Forum. Remember, if you want to save an additional $200 off the current ticket price ($400 total off standard price), simply use the promo code “loyalty200” when you buy your ticket.