“I wonder if softness and tenderness is really the blossoming of spiritual maturity…”
Danielle LaPorte is one of my favourite people – and I don’t say that lightly.
A few weeks ago, I had the privilege of sitting down with Danielle LaPorte for a conversation about life, spiritual maturity and the importance of listening to your own inner voice.
In recent times, Danielle has become one of my dearest friends. She is the kind of person where the superficial falls away and you can share your inner-most self, your mind and your heart.
- The role of open and honest communication in being a mum.
- Why discipline and high standards can be a powerful path to liberation.
- How the “lie of inadequacy” is driving so many poor decision individually, politically and economically.
- Why softness and tenderness could be the blossoming of genuine spiritual maturity.
- How friendship can transform how we relate to ourselves and others.
Danielle LaPorte is an invited member of Oprah’s Super Soul 100, a group who, in Oprah Winfrey’s words, “is uniquely connecting the world together with a spiritual energy that matters.” She is author of White Hot Truth: Clarity for Keeping It Real on Your Spiritual Path—from One Seeker to Another, The Fire Starter Sessions and The Desire Map: A Guide To Creating Goals With Soul – the book that has been translated into eight languages, evolved into a yearly day planner system, a top 10 iTunes app, and an international workshop program with licensed facilitators in 15 countries. Forbes Magazine named her website as one of the “Top 100 Websites for Women”.
I’d love to hear your thoughts and feedback, so feel free to share them on our Facebook page. I always love hearing from you.
Subscribe to Our Podcast Show
Jono Fisher hosts inspiring conversations with remarkable people. The highs, the lows and what fuels a kind and courageous life.